Skip to main content
VHSLC Collection Catalog
- All fiction and non-fiction books may be circulated for 2 weeks at a time
- Book and material renewals are encouraged and will be done in 2 week periods
- Reference books cannot be circulated and must be used within the library unless requested by a teacher
- Teachers may place books on hold for a class or assignment. Books reserved for a class may have a specified loan period
- All materials that you wish to borrow must be checked out at the circulation desk.
- Students who have lost or intentionally damage library materials are required to pay for their replacement.