- All fiction and non-fiction books may be circulated for 2 weeks at a time
- Book and material renewals are encouraged and will be done in 2 week periods
- Reference books cannot be circulated and must be used within the library unless requested by a teacher
- Teachers may place books on hold for a class or assignment. Books reserved for a class may have a specified loan period
- All materials that you wish to borrow must be checked out at the circulation desk.
FINES and LOST MATERIALS
- A fine will be charged for all materials returned past their due date.
- Students with book fines will not be allowed to circulate materials until the book is returned or the fine is paid
- All non-reference books are $.05 a day.
- If materials are returned on time they may be placed into the return slot on the circulation desk.
Students who have lost or intentionally damage library materials are required to pay for their replacement.