- All fiction and non-fiction books may be circulated for 2 weeks at a time
- Book and material renewals are encouraged and will be done in 2 week periods
- Reference books cannot be circulated and must be used within the library unless requested by a teachers
- Teachers may place books on hold for a class or assignment. Books reserved for a class may have a specified loan period
- All materials that you wish to borrow must be checked out at the circulation desk.
- Students who have lost or intentionally damage library materials are required to pay for their replacement.
Below are suggested titles located in the Law and Government section (Non-Fiction 240s). Some will be on hold behind the circulation desk. Please ask Ms. Mayo in order to check them out. However, if you wish to search the collection further please access our online collection catalog and search by subject, keyword, author, or title.