Please include the following as part of the annotated bibliography:
1. Six sources of information:
- From varied sources
- Academic and reliable
- Chicago Style Bibliography Citation
2. One paragraph annotation for each of the six sources providing the following information:
- Qualifications of the author
- Why is the author able to speak on the subject? What makes them an "expert"?
- Tip: You might have to Google search the author in order to find a more information. If the author is not available, provide the credibility of the publisher or source of information
- Bias/standpoint of the author
- What bias or stance is the author/publisher taking? How might this influence the information provided?
- Tip: Some articles that you read tend to lean towards one side or provide a critical analysis. If a stance or point of view is not provided, what is the purpose of this source? (i.e.: to inform, summarize) How did you determine this?
- Brief description of the content
- What are the main points of the article? Any conclusions made about the subject?
- Tip: Avoid details in your summary. Keep it to just the main ideas of the article or source (i.e.: Who, what, where, why)
- Why do you plan on using this in your paper?
- What makes this source relevant to your topic or thesis?
- Tip: In order to address relevancy, try to go beyond just claiming that it's simply related to your topic, but rather aim answer the question "How does the information included in this source help prove my thesis?".