For your report you must include two types of citations:
- When you cite something in your paper, you should insert a footnote
- Google docs will automatically give it a number and a corresponding space at the bottom of the page
1. Firstname Lastname, “Title of Web Page,” Publishing Organization or Name of Website in Italics, publication date and/or access date if available, URL.
- Sometimes called "works cited" or "sources"
- Are included at the end of your paper on a separate page in alphabetical order
- Example (2nd line should be indented)
Lastname, Firstname. “Title of Web Page.” Publishing Organization or Name of Website in Italics. Publication date and/or access date if available. URL.